Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Reflection Day 1 (Tues)

1) What did you do today?
I learnt basic programming and the fundamentals of coding. I also learnt how to control the robot and the various methods to programme it. I did a maze which I felt was fun and challenging.I

2) What did you learn toady?
 
I learnt basic programming and the fundamentals of coding. I also learnt how to control the robot and the various methods to programme it.

3) How did you feel about today's activities ?
I feel that the activites were fun and challenging, allowing me to benefit greatly from the experience.Overall I feel greatly enriched and my perspectives have also been broadened.

4) Describe how the project has affected your understanding of the discipline and how it may be applied elsewhere.


The project has greatly affected my understanding of the discipline because not only did it teach me new things, it also allowed me to get some practise and stretch my thinking with some of the challenges.


6) Share your insights for the day.
I feel that the whole thing is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment