Tuesday, 17 May 2016

(Ong Jia Cheng) Individual Reflection, 18 May 2016

Pre-camp (23 May, Monday)
What sounds interesting about this project?
You can learn about how to create an operating system or application, and make the system operatable and usable with peripherals.
 
What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think I will be able to learn further on the topic of C and C++ programming language, so it will be useful when I create various applications in the future for a business. I will also learn about the commands and function needed to ensure further interaction of the product using various tools such as a mouse, keyboard, buttons or switches. I will also want to learn about creating a good user interface.
Any immediate questions regarding the project?
Which software are we using?

No comments:

Post a Comment