Friday, 20 May 2016

Desmond Wong (Reflections)

The fact that you are tasked to create robots that would overcome challenging obstacles already sounds fun. 

What do you think you can learn from this project?
I hope to gain an insightful learning experience on how to become a better programmer. As I hope to help improve my coding skills as I want to be a designer. This programme would help me immensely. I hope to pick up useful tips on how to code and programme properly so that it would be an advantage for me to hone on my skills so that next time i can excel even further. 

Any immediate questions regarding the project?

  1. Which software are we using?
  2. Are command terms included? 
  3. How are we going to programme the robot? NXT? Other programmes 
  4. The fact that the term “robot” is very vague, can you specify what mode/type of robot we are using?

No comments:

Post a Comment